SunEarth Premium SE Series
SunEarth Premium SE Series direct solar water heaters are designed for installation as a part of a direct (open loop) solar water heating system or for use with external heat exchangers in closed loop systems.
Available in 65, 80 and 119-gallon capacities, these models provide storage for the hot water produced by the solar collectors and a supplementary electric heating element that maintains consistent water temperature during periods when solar energy is not available. Available in 6/6 or 12/12 Year Limited Tank and Parts Warranty.
- 4500 Watt Heating Element (12-yr model features Incoloy Element)
- Fully Glass lined
- Magnesium Anode Rod with Stainless Steel core (12-yr model features dual Anode Rods)
- 2-inch-Thick (R16) insulation
- Pre-installed low lead brass nipple in top connections
- Factory insulated side connections
- Prewired for tank temperature sensor (sensor not included)
- Factory installed CSA certified and ASME rated T&P
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Top and side connect in one tank