Solar Hot Water Controls & Monitoring Systems
Solar Hot Water Controller
SunEarth has partnered with Steca GmbH, a prime manufacturer of solar control electronics, to provide the U.S. market with the next generation of advanced differential controls.
SunEarth controls are distinguished by their technical sophistication, functionality, simplicity and competitive pricing.
All SunEarth controls are listed by ETL, a nationally recognized testing laboratory.
SunEarth controls are menu-driven and include a large LCD that provides the homeowner or commercial user with a variety of real-time information about system operation and performance.
The TR 0301 U controller was specifically developed for the North American market and is our basic advanced controller.Learn More
The SunEarth SETR A 50 Series controller developed to bring European Control Efficiency to the North American Market.Learn More
SunEarth offers a SEPROX, designed for electronically controlling standard solar thermal systems and heating systems to ensure maximum performance over the life of the system.Learn More
Solar Energy Monitoring System
Solar heating systems create a tremendous amount of energy and are an investment in future energy, allowing owners to save a significant portion of their heating costs over long periods of time.
Monitoring and recording of the system's parameters and operation is critical and the most cost-effective way to ensure maximum performance over the life of the system.
Benefits & Functionality of our Monitoring System:
- Web based devices such as those offered by SunEarth give system owners many advantages for maintaining their investment.
- Helps owners understand how their system is working, providing additional confidence in solar heating systems.
- Historical data outlines how the system has operated over its entire life.
- Installer/service personnel can observe system operation and manage maintenance remotely.
- Instantaneous web monitoring allows the service provider to detect and diagnose small problems before they become larger.
- May be used to receive REC’s, rebates, and incentives which may cover cost of monitoring
SunEarth Monitoring System
The SunEarth® model SEDL2 Datalogger is the interface between the SEProX differential controller and the internet. The SEDL2 also allows for logging of the system data, which can be stored on an SD storage card or be accessed throughLearn More
Smart Solar Hot Water Monitoring
The SunEarth® SolFlux lets you take control of your solar water heating system & monitor it at the same time! Contact us about our new smart monitoring system today.Learn More