Project Name: Kawada Hotel
Location: Los Angeles, California
Installed by: All Valley Solar
The Kawada Hotel is centrally located at 200 South Hill Street at the corner of 2nd Street in Downtown LA. Visitors to the vibrant Downtown neighborhood of Los Angeles have been choosing the Kawada Hotel as their affordable refuge for decades. The Kawada Hotel is known for its inviting atmosphere. The interior is everything you would expect from a hotel meeting the needs of today’s travelers.
In 2019, a Hot Water System comprised of 36 SunEarth Thermoray (TRB) Flat Plate Collectors was installed
What are the benefits of Solar Water Heating in Hotels?
- Solar water heaters completely run on the solar source or energy i.e. the sun. And the best part of using them is that they even work under a cloudy environment.
- Solar energy is the renewable and clean energy source.
- These products are easy to install and do not require much maintenance.
- They last longer when compared to other electrical products.
- Once you’ve paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced to an absolute minimum because solar energy is free.
- Not only do Solar water Heating Systems save costs for the Hotels it also adds to the green building certifications.
Location: 200 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, California
Application: Direct Hot Water
Rated Power Output:
Solar Collectors: 36 SunEarth Thermoray (TRB) Flat Plate Collectors
System Format: Closed Loop Drainback
All Valley Solar: www.allvalleysolar.com