SunEarth and the Electric & Gas Industries Association (EGIA), a nationwide non-profit organization dedicated to advancing energy efficiency & renewable energy solutions have partnered to deliver GEOSmart® Sustainable Financing Solutions, a comprehensive and easy-to-use home improvement financing program. GEOSmart was developed to ensure that SunEarth dealers have a complete, simple-to-use and affordable financing platform in place to meet the needs of their customers.
The SunEarth GEOSmart Finance Program is ideal for dealers wanting to promote No Payments / Same-As-Cash (SAC) programs to attract a higher profile / better credit qualified customer along with increasing sales & profitability. The program is also a perfect option for customers that are looking to enjoy a SunEarth solar system today, make no payments during the specified promotion and use the Renewable Energy Tax Credit (30%) to help pay off the Same-As-Cash balance.
- Loan Amounts From $1,500 to $45,000
- 90, 180, 365 Days & 18 Month No Payment
- and Same-As-Cash Promotions
- Consumer Direct Loan-By-Phone Process
- Bank Handles All Loan Documents
- Unsecured, No Home Equity Required
- No Title, Escrow Or Loan Fees For Customer
- Contractor Direct Funding In 24-48 Hours
- (50/50 Staged Funding Available)
To Register: Click Here
SunEarth is pleased to announce its affiliation with H30 Funding of Oakland, California. H30 Funding is the fastest growing solar thermal finance company and the pioneer of the H30 Simple Solar Lease and Solar Thermal Power Purchase Agreement (PPA). Find additional information about these financial products at http://www.h30fund.com/
H30 provides capital for commercial solar thermal projects valued at $250,000 – $2.5 million. Qualifying projects include:
1) Residential building in which 100 or more people live under a shared roof such as college dormitories, large hotels, and other multi-family buildings, and
2) Commercial and industrial facilities that use large quantities of hot water such as laundromats, car washes, and certain manufacturing operations.
H30’s lease and PPA finance options allow building owners to immediately lower their energy costs without the need to make upfront capital expenditures to purchase a commercial solar water heating system.
The funding process is simple and generally takes no more than three days. Determine whether your next project is eligible for funding by sending an email to Challen@h30fund.com