Greenbuild is presented by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and owned by Informa Exhibitions. Taking place this year in Boston at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, an attendance of 25,000 is anticipated from across the green building sector, spanning commercial and residential professionals, architects, building owners and operators, students, advocates and educators, according to a release.
“Greenbuild offers a forum for the green building community to unite, change lives, revolutionize business and address pressing issues in the built environment,” said Kate Hurst, senior vice president of conference and events for the U.S. Green Building Council. “Important topics covered through this year’s lineup include air quality, human health, energy and water use, indoor environmental quality, human health, land development, materials selection and reducing CO2 emissions, to name a few.”
Greenbuild Boston will feature:
- Inspiring keynote speakers
- Opening plenary
- Greenbuild celebration
- Master series
- LEED workshops
- A packed exhibit hall with groundbreaking green building products and services
- Local green building tours
- 150-plus educational sessions for all your credentialing maintenance needs
- USGBC Leadership Awards
- The Women in Green Power Breakfast
- USGBC Leadership Luncheon
SunEarth will be a first-time exhibitor this fall during the event that is scheduled for November 8-10 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center. Greenbuild is the world’s largest conference and expo dedicated to green building. The ideals and passion of the green building community will come alive at Greenbuild. The buzz is set to be contagious. Greenbuild will bring together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building in their everyday work. Prepare to be invigorated. Inspired. We at SunEarth have a passion for we what do daily, attend Greenbuild in Boston and return home with a renewed passion and purpose as well.
And without further ado, SunEarth’s three reasons to attend Greenbuild 2017:
- Get educated. The 2017 Greenbuild education program consists of more than 200 sessions, tours, workshops, summits and expo hall educational opportunities throughout the week. Attendees can access three days of education sessions strategically planned to educate, motivate and inspire the audience.
- Explore the expo. Scope out the latest innovative products and services, and get to know 600 diverse exhibiting companies, featuring a vast array of products and services for the sustainable building industry.
- Bond with sustainability leaders. Greenbuild events offer you the perfect opportunity to network with leading sustainability professionals and green building colleagues.
To obtain more information on Greenbuild 2017 visit https://greenbuildexpo.com and to register for the event with complimentary tickets check out anyone of SunEarth’s Social Media accounts for a direct link!
We’ll see you in Boston!